Samurai Jeans - S711VX - 17oz - Zero Model - Tight-fit
Free Shipping in Europe
S711VX - 17oz
• Tight-fit Straight / Low Rise
• Samurai's famous 17oz Zero Denim known for it´s unique irregularities and slubby texture
• Raw Unsanforized or One Washed
• The One Washed version don´t shrink anymore
• Dyed with 100% indigo
• Selvedge with red and silver lamé, which symbolize the bleeding passion of the Samurai´s soul and
the sharpness of the Samurai swords
• The interpretation of Samurai´s donut buttons, branded with leaves and " 侍 ", which means
" Samurai " in Japanese
• The front pocket lining have an original Jacquard pattern interwoven with the Japanese word
" Shogyo Mujyo " - " 諸行無常 ", means the impermanence of all things
Nothing stays the same forever, everything is changing in live
Same as a pair of jeans after wearing
• Hammered copper front rivets at point of stress engraved with " サムライ " means " Samurai "
• Sheepskin leather patch showing the fight between the famous Samurai swordmen
" Musashi and Kojiro " in front of the Mount Fuji and the Torii, a traditional Japanese gate
The swords are still into the sheaths - The fight starts now !
• The back rivets are engraved with "Shogyo Mujo" - " 諸行無常 "
• Red Tab woven with " Samurai " in silver on the right back pocket
• The pocket stitching symbolize the wings of two seagulls
• Extra heavy stitching for rugged wear
• " Made in Osaka " - Japan"