ONI Denim - 266 KASE - 16oz Natural Indigo - Rope Dyed - KABUKI Selvedge - Regular Straight
Free Shipping in Europe
— PRE-ORDER —
The jeans will be delivered end of January
— RETAIL PRICE : 329,-€ —
With a deposit of 140,-€
As soon as the delivery arrives you will be informed and receive a payment request for the balance.
266 KASE - 16oz Natural Indigo
"This new denim is a masterpiece in overseas and of course in Japan...."
• Regular Straight - Mid Rise
• Rope dyed with 100% natural indigo
• Kabuki (歌舞伎) Selvedge
• ONI's new release of the 16oz Natural Indigo Denim
• Super low tension Selvedge Denim
• Loose woven denim on vintage shuttle looms with a unique slubby texture, that only ONI Denim can create
• One Washed - the jeans will not shrink after washing
• Natural sun dried to show the characteristic of Shoai Kase dying
• Donut Buttons branded with “ O.N.International co..ltd “
• Rivets branded with " ONI DENIM "
• Deer Skin leather patch
• With characteristic " ONI " pocket stitching
• Available in super limited quantities
• " Made in Japan"
" This model is the new release of the 16oz natural indigo selvedge denim, called "KASE" made by rope dying.
The natural indigo Shoai Kase dying method goes so deep through the cotton yarn, that the vertical fading lines are not shown. This is the most traditional way of dying.
Eventually I made the contrast that the Kase dye makes with the natural indigo rope dying method.
I believe this Shoai Kase dying appearance with the natural indigo rope dying technique will be one of the most valuable items from ONI.
It will be known as “vertical fading natural indigo denim“ that Kase dying could never make.
This denim is a masterpiece in overseas and of course in Japan, by ONI DENIM "
|Denim Fabric||One Washed|